Have you recently gotten a puppy and find yourself needing a hand?
We provide a individualized puppy visit service, for your baby fluffs!
Our 1-0n-1 visits serve to break up the day for your fur baby, keeping eyes from wandering to the furniture while you’re off-puppy duty, at work or out for a number of hours during the day.
During our puppy visits we:
- Feed and monitor your puppy’s mealtime if needed.
- Fill your puppy’s water bowl.
- Play games like ball or hiding treats to mentally stimulate them.
- Give them the chance to relieve themselves in the garden or simply take on a walk in the local area.
- Provide regular updates on progress and habits
“My favourite part of each day is walking in the door to hear the pitter-patter of paws as your dog scrambles to greet me at the front door for their adventure. I feel so blessed to experience this joy with your wonderful dogs!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we will update you on how the puppy visit play date or walk went, if they went to the loo, if we noticed anything out of the ordinary when we arrived or anything else you'd like us to look out for. We also run live updates of all the puppies on our @pawfitireland Instagram and Facebook and can also send photos directly to you via Whatsapp if this is what you'd like!